After working with Abby at home with climbing up and down the stairs and having no success, I thought it would be a good idea to try at Grandma's house. Her steps are not as steep as ours and Abby seemed to do well with this advantage.
After we left Idaho Falls, we stopped at Great Grandma's home and Abby thrived on those steps as well. When we got home she didn't want anything to do with the stairs for about a week. Matt and I continued to work with her and everytime we did she would cry and would resist.
One day Tom and Michele came to visit the kids. Tom started chasing Abby around and the next thing we knew she started up the stairs and since then she has been quiet content crawling all over the levels of the house. I guess we will never know who had the magic touch helping her climb the stairs. We can just say that it was a combination of all of us. So what's next, walking?
(Abby is now 17 months old - 14 months corrected.)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Abby climbing stairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comments:
So cute! When I was looking at your blog Jezzi goes...'Mom! Look it 'crissa' and abby! Fun times!
Post a Comment